After 4 years of saying "I want to scrapbook my kingfisher trip" - I finally did!
In grade 7 my class spent 3 days and 2 night at kingfisher and this chipboard album displays the highlights.
1) My cabin's first fire and the first meal we cooked (and burned) over that fire.
2) My friend's mom "helping" us shovel snow.
3) The attempts at taking a photo of the people in our cabin.
4) Amber playing in the snow
5) The goofballs... P.S. In the first picture, Hannah has a pencil in her hat (pretending to be a unicorn).
6) The actives we did: snowshoeing and skiing
7) Eating s'mores by the big campfire
8) Everyone in my cabin
9) The grade 7 French Immersion Students of Ecole Gron Morgan, 2010-2011