Monday, April 13, 2015

Semi-Formal 12x12 Layout


Semi was on February 19, 2015 and it was a night to remember. Aiden picked me up (but came early for pictures), then there was dinner, photo booth pictures and lots and lots of dancing.

Yesterday this idea popped into my head and I just had to do it. I knew how I wanted the pictures, I just needed to find the right paper. With my mom's help, I found the perfect paper from Close To My Heart. Once the pictures were in place, the top of the page had spaces that I didn't like and I thought about putting in journal boxes. However, there wasn't a lot to say, these were the photos that my mom took of Aiden & I before Semi-Formal. So, the title: Semi 2015, was good enough, but if I would have done journal boxes they probably would have said something like this:

Aiden & Amy, all dressed up for Semi-Formal. Luckily, there was only 1 camera they needed to face, instead of 2. All these photos are posed except the middle one at the bottom. That one unique photo shows: Amy trying to kiss Aiden and him avoiding her red lipstick.

2 comments:

  1. Fun layout Amy! Glad to see you have been scrapbooking!
    p.s. Next time, make sure you get to plant a kiss with the lipstick, then photograph the results! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout. I love how you used so many different sizes of photos.

    ReplyDelete