Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Birthday Card For Uncle Jimmy

 
I made this card for my Uncle Jimmy because his birthday is close to Halloween and because he is always trying to scare me so I made me "trying" to scare him.

On the front of the card, I used the Kraftin' Kimmie stamp Hatti and one of the Kraftin' Kimmie's Halloween sentiment stamps. On the inside of the card, I used a miscellaneous "Birthday Wishes" stamp (there is no company name on it).

I coloured Hatti with these Copic Markers: E47, E000, E57, E27, BG02, BG01.

Happy Birthday Uncle Jimmy!

5 comments:

  1. I love the card Amy. It turned out so well. I like the blue and purple colour combo.We missed seeing you today. Rhys was sad she had no one to play hide and seek with. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What a great card...unbelievable colouring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Am's great card. You are becoming quite the little card diva! Keep em' coming Love, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colors on the card look amazing

    ReplyDelete